Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course Overview
During this 2 day (14 hour) Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner course (CSaSP course), attendees will
Furthermore attendees o
Book Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CS@SP) Courses
Other Scrum@Scale Pracitioner Course Information
The Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course includes:
- 2 day course (or equivienlent) run by industry-expert trainer;
- Refreshments and snacks throughout both days of the course;
- The Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) trainee workbook;
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) exam;
- Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) certificate (upon successful passing of exam).
More about Scrum@Scale
Scrum@Scale, LLC is a joint venture between Scrum Alliance and Scrum, Inc. and was announced by the two independent companies at the Global Scrum Gathering Minneapolis in April, 2018.
Scrum, Inc. founded by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, is the world’s leading authority of implementing Scrum. Scrum Alliance is the largest and most established Scrum certifying body and professional association of Agile practitioners in the world.
Deliver working software frequently, from aManifesto for Agile Software Development
couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a
preference to the shorter timescale.
Why Train with Edinburgh Agile?
Expert Agile Training
Edinburgh Agile trainers have years of real-life working and teaching experience. Learn from practitioners, not just from theorists.
We offer the most competitive Agile training prices in the UK. If you every do find a lower price… we will beat it!
Trusted & Approved
All our Agilie trainers are approved/certified by the organisations and bodies they are training for.
Copyright Edinburgh Agile – All rights reserved.