In this highly engaging and interactive Product Ownership course, you will develop skills and knowledge around how teams of people harnessing Agile values and collaborating, can better empathise with their customers, explore complexity, and react to changing markets and technology to maximise the delivery of value. During the ICP-APO course, you will practice Product Ownership techniques that foster innovation and learn how to develop ideas from inception through to implementation, with the end-user always at the center of the solution.
The ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Product Ownership helps you understand what Product Ownership really means. Indeed, during the ICP-APO course, you will go beyond writing user stories and managing Product Backlogs and consider responsibilities such as setting a vision, market research, strategic thinking, the full product lifecycle, and innovation.
You will explore how UX practices can be shared by the whole team, encouraging UX to become everyone’s responsibility. You will discover ways Agile, Lean UX, the Lean Startup, and Design Thinking allow you to go on a journey of iterative discovery with a focus on building products that rock your customer’s world!
Our ICP-APO course remote trainers are industry-leading experts in Product Ownership, and have extensive hands-on experience in practicing the delivery of value using Agility.
Being online, the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Product Ownership course is suitable for trainees across the globe. The course takes place on 10th and 11th June….and each day starts at 9:00 am UK GMT (9:00 am CET) and finishes at 5:00 pm UK GMT (5:00 pm CET). This makes this ICP-APO course perfect for people in UK, and Europe to name just a few example locations!
What you will receive:
- Two days of high-quality interactive training from a leading ICP-APO trainer;
- Official course materials;
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) certificate (upon completion of the course and assessment of their understanding of the concepts from the ICP-APO class);
Who should attend the Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) course?
This Agile Product Ownership class is for Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Development Team Members, Designers, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, or anyone in a role involved in maximising value.
This ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Product Ownership course takes place online over four consecutive Mondays using state-of-the-art technology:
- Thursday 10th June 2021 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UK GMT (9:00 am to 5:00 pm CET)
- Friday 11th June 2021 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UK GMT (9:00 am to 5:00 pm CET)
Being online and interactive, this ICP-APO course is specifically designed to cater to trainees across the globe, and particularly across the UK, and Europe to name just a few locations.
Attendance on all parts of the course (as listed above) is required.
The course includes regular breaks for comfort and effective learning.
Remote/Online Course Logistics
This ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Product Ownership remote/online course utilises state-of-the-art technology in order to support communication and learning. The course uses a combination of the Zoom video and audio conferencing platform and the Mural and Google Jamboard collaboration platforms.
Upon sign-up of the course, you will be sent a calendar invitation with Zoom video/audio conference details as well as information about using Mural and Google Jamboard.
Your Remote Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) Trainer(s)
About your ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Product Ownership course trainers…
David’s professional experience spans roles of; Agile Trainer, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Kanban Service Delivery Manager, Team Leader, and Software Developer in a variety of industries, including finance, eCommerce, social housing, and education.
David believes in servant leadership, and he values environments where empowerment, autonomy, and flexibility enable teams to do the best work possible.
He is committed to continuous learning and development in himself and others. He is passionate about getting the best out of teams and seeing people reach their full potential.
David is active in the global Agile community, including blogging, and speaking at conferences and meetups around the world.
Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) Course Coverage
The ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Product Ownership course covers:
- The Agile Mindset;
- The Product Owner Role;
- Product Management Framework;
- Value Management;
- Lean UX and Design Thinking;
- Integrating UX into Agile Teams;
- MVP and Prototyping;
- Product Backlog Management;
- The User Journey;
- Managing Stakeholders.
What You Will Learn
Trainees on the ICP-APO certification course will gain an excellent foundation in value-based Agile solutions delivery and understand what to do when they return to their organizations.
- The Agile Mindset – Understand the core values and principles of the Agile manifesto;
- Product Ownership – Understand what true Product Ownership really means;
- Value – defining value and what this means in the product lifecycle;
- Empathise with your user – Learn a variety of UX techniques to understand your users and improve the chances of building products they love;
- Collaboration toolbox – Learn how to treat product development as a team sport;
- Build, measure, learn – learn to take a hypothesis-driven approach to either validate product ideas or fail fast.
Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) Course Certification and Assessment Details
The ICP-APO training course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). At the end of the training, participants receive the ICAgile Certified Professional–Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) personal certificate (ICP-APO) which is recognized worldwide.
There is NO exam. Instead, ICAgile allows for their course accreditors to determine appropriate means for retention of the learning outcomes. Therefore trainees on the ICP-APO course will be asked to complete short assignments between sessions and demonstrate their understanding of the core concepts from the Agile Product Ownership course.
Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) Course Prerequisites
Attendees on the ICP-APO course are expected to have an understanding of Agile basics, gained through experience working in an Agile team, or by completing Agile training such as ICAgile’s Agile Fundamentals (ICP) course. Other options that would provide suitable pre-requisite awareness include the Scrum.org PSM and Scrum Alliance CSM training courses.
For remote/online courses, your refund will be processed in the following scenario:
- Cancellation/Postponement By You – You may decide to cancel or postpone your course up to 72 hours before the first day of the remote/online course… no questions asked! You can either opt for alternative course date or ask for a full (100%) refund. The other course date is subject to our schedule and availability is not guaranteed. If we are unable to offer you your desired date, your money will be refunded.
- Cancellation/postponement By Edinburgh Agile – In the very unlikely event that we have to cancel your course, you will entitled to either an alternative course date or a full (100%). In such a scenario, all participants will be informed well in advance via email.
- Last Minute Cancellation or No-shows by You – No refund is offered if you do not contact us 72 hours (or more) in advance, or do not show up on the day, of the workshop. Informing one day before the class is also considered no-show and no refund is offered in such cases.
- Content/Trainer quality – For any of our remote/online training courses, you are offered the first 25% of the duration of the course to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer or training is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, directly notify the trainer by private message and then exit the session. You will be entitled to 100% of your money refuned.
Q. How soon will my refund be processed?
A. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours of your request, from the Edinburgh Agile side. Your bank may take 3-5 days.
Q. Do you contact me when I request a refund?
A. We may contact you to understand your feedback but never to persuade you against the refund.
Q. Can I buy future courses if I asked for a refund now?
A. Of course. There is no reason for not having you in our future courses! You are very welcome to join in any of our future courses!
Q. Will I keep getting the free content and support if I asked for a refund?
A. We won’t segregate or block you if you have asked for a refund. You will still be able to explore our free content, remain a member of our LinkedIn groups, and attend our webinars, offline free/paid events or workshops.