We have all sat through poor presentations! Whether as a sales pitch, at a conference, or during an internal meeting. The Presenter course looks to stop this happening and delves deeper into how to improve as a presenter, what makes us nervous when presenting, and the triggers we can reverse. In the online course, you will gain an understanding of Physiology, Anchoring, and mood when performing any size or style of presentation.
We all present in some form or other during our working day. This online interactive course focuses on experiences and improvement in every individual. Starting with the core framework for a confident presentation style.
The Presenter course introduces the principles of:
During the engaging online class, we will discuss and discover how our own physiology not only affects the audience but our own confidence. All attendees will gain a powerful understanding that one presentation does not meet all criteria… adaption is required. Grasping and enacting this transition is key to a successful presentation.
This innovative and interactive online course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based around Ian Callow’s co-authored book; The Presenter’s Handbook – How to present with Newfound confidence, energy, and ability.
Slide decks are kept to a minimum, preferring deep and interesting discussion and debate. The relaxed, enjoyable, and engaging course exercises will really develop your skills and understanding of presentation techniques. Throughout the session, your questions will be answered. This will allow you to develop your own ideas for adopting a confident presentation persona.
Being online, the Presenter course is suitable for trainees across the globe… this 90 minute online course takes place on Thursday 8th April 2021 and starts at 9:30 am UK GMT (09:30 am CET) and finishes at 11.00 am UK GMT (11.00 am CET). This makes the course perfect for people across the United Kingdom, Europe, India, and Asia in particular.
What you will receive:
- 90 minutes of high-quality online interactive instruction from leading trainer and author, Ian Callow;
- Official course materials;
- A free eBook version (multiple e formats including Kindle and PDF) of the The Presenter’s Handbook – How to present with newfound confidence, energy and ability;
- Free access to over 90 “Quick Guide to Presenting” information sheets;
- Attendees will also receive a certificate of attendance and recognition digital badge of achievement.
Who should attend the Presenter course?
This course is ideal for individuals or companies seeking to improve their presence when presenting. The course will be of benefit to all involved in face-to-face communication and those particularly looking to up-skill and enhance their career opportunities.
Your Remote Trainer
This course is facilitated by Ian Callow, co-author of The Presenter’s Handbook – How to present with newfound confidence, energy and ability. Ian is an experienced trainer, and his myriad of experiences have developed his interpersonal communication skills, in conjunction with an increased understanding of a presenter’s physiology and psychology.
Ian has presented and trained thousands of delegates within an array of industry sectors including corporate, MOD, police, NHS and education. This wide breadth of people’s experience developed Ian’s interest in the subjects of psychology and physiology and how this impacts and facilitates communication and presentation.
Ian is passionate about conveying his experience and understanding to help others become a Power Presenter… breaking down presenter/trainee and presenter/audience barriers.
This Presenter course takes place online using state-of-the-art technology:
- Thursday 8th April – 9:30 am to 11:00 am UK GMT (09:30 am to 11:00 am CET)
Being online and interactive, this presentation skills course is specifically designed to cater for trainees across the globe, and particularly across the United Kingdom and Europe. Indeed, the timing of this presentation techniques course supports trainees attending from, for example; from Edinburgh, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid and many other locations.
The course includes regular breaks for comfort and effective learning.
Remote/Online Course Logistics
Upon sign-up of the course, you will be sent a calendar invitation with Zoom video/audio conference details as well as information about the visual collaboration tool used.
It is recommended you download the Zoom app onto your PC for best learning experience.
A webcam is required for the course.
Presenter Course Coverage
The Presenter course delves deeper into what makes us nervous when presenting, and the triggers we can reverse. Gain understanding on Physiology, Anchoring and mood when performing any size or style of presentation.
Attendees will gain:
Knowledge on the ability to overcome fears of presenting
Understand when their presentation starts
Understand how physiology can impact thenselves and their audience
Knowledge on how to anchor a positive state
Knowledge on how non-verbal communication sets the tone of the presentation
Attendees will also receive a certificate of attendance and recognition digital badge of achievement
About Presentation Excellence Masterclass Course
This course is one part (out of four) of the Presentation Excellence Masterclass (PEM). If you do all four parts, you will complete the masterclass! You can do any parts any in order and at any time!
Our Presentation Excellence Masterclass is a comprehensive certification course that is designed for individual professionals, and organisations alike, that want to raise their level of presentation quality and impact… be it to large conference audiences or for small product demonstration audiences. Join this cutting-edge presentation skills course to take your communication to the next level! The course has 4 parts which can be done all at the same time or in seperate parts. They are:
- Presenter – delves deeper into what makes us nervous when presenting, and the triggers we can reverse. Gain understanding on Physiology, Anchoring and mood when performing any size or style of presentation;
- Presentation – which concentrating on the presentation element of presenting. What makes a good quality presentation and how do we achieve the desired outcome? These questions will be answered. This part of the course is ideal for people who undertake product demos and multi presentation forums;
- Performance – focuses on the performance element of presenting. How can presentations be enhanced to engage your audience? You will consider the importance of human instinct and where humans look. You will begin to create your own safety net for building confidence.
- Pinnacle – develops messaging from the Presenter, Presentation and Performance parts. Concentrating on the feedback and self
awareness required to constantly improve your presentation style.
The pinnacle part of Presentation Excellence Masterclass develops your ability to deliver on a consistent basis.
In the book, The Presenter’s Handbook – How to present with newfound confidence, energy and ability; Ian Callow highlights how to get your key message across to the audience immeasurably more effectively. Whether you are leading, selling, educating, informing, sharing or even preaching, the contents of The Presenter’s Handbook will transform your presentation skills and communication ability!
Find out how you and your presentation content can combine to deliver a truly captivating performance. Discover how to “Power Present” so that you embed your messages into the minds of your audience. The Presenter’s Handbook is a revolutionary new way for you to develop your own presenting personality and ability. It will demonstrate step-by-step how to communicate to audiences large and small with a new-found confidence, energy and ability.
For more information about the book, which is available in Kindle, Paperback and Hardback formats, click here.
Remember; this course includes ebook (Kindle and/or PDF).
Presenter Course Prerequisites
Attendees make the most of the online course if they:
- Have previous experience presenting to small and/or large audiences. The course looks to take skills and knowledge to the next level.
For remote/online courses, your refund will be processed in the following scenario:
- Cancellation/Postponement By You – You may decide to cancel or postpone your course up to 72 hours before the first day of the remote/online course… no questions asked! You can either opt for alternative course date or ask for a full (100%) refund. The other course date is subject to our schedule and availability is not guaranteed. If we are unable to offer you your desired date, your money will be refunded.
- Cancellation/postponement By Edinburgh Agile – In the very unlikely event that we have to cancel your course, you will entitled to either an alternative course date or a full (100%). In such a scenario, all participants will be informed well in advance via email.
- Last Minute Cancellation or No-shows by You – No refund is offered if you do not contact us 72 hours (or more) in advance, or do not show up on the day, of the workshop. Informing one day before the class is also considered no-show and no refund is offered in such cases.
- Content/Trainer quality – For any of our remote/online training courses, you are offered the first 25% of the duration of the course to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer or training is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, directly notify the trainer by private message and then exit the session. You will be entitled to 100% of your money refuned.
Q. How soon will my refund be processed?
A. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours of your request, from the Edinburgh Agile side. Your bank may take 3-5 days.
Q. Do you contact me when I request a refund?
A. We may contact you to understand your feedback but never to persuade you against the refund.
Q. Can I buy future courses if I asked for a refund now?
A. Of course. There is no reason for not having you in our future courses! You are very welcome to join in any of our future courses!
Q. Will I keep getting the free content and support if I asked for a refund?
A. We won’t segregate or block you if you have asked for a refund. You will still be able to explore our free content, remain a member of our LinkedIn groups, and attend our webinars, offline free/paid events or workshops.