The SCRUMstudy Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) online on-demand video course provides you with practical and working knowledge of Scrum, which will provide a solid foundation for you to perform as a Scrum Master, leading and guiding a Scrum Team, as well as facilitating and implementing Scrum practices. This innovative course offers 180 days access to 28 high quality videos and offer Scrum training material. In addition to this, you will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certification after passing the online SMC exam.
The SMC Scrum Master course and certification is internationally recognised and includes 28 Scrum Master training videos (4 hours total running time), the SBOK Guide, case studies, crossword and access to a Mobile App (Android or iOS) to help you learn about Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master in a modern and convenient way.
The estimated study time relating to this SCRUMstudy Scrum Master Certified course is approximately 20 hours and you will receive 16 PMI Category-C Professional Development Units (PDUs).
What you will receive:
- 28 hours of high-quality Scrum Master videos;
- An electronic copy of the SBOK Guide for reference;
- An electronic copy of the SBOK Table of Contents for reference;
- An electronic copy of the Roles Guide for SMC Course (what to read from SBOK Guide);
- Scrum Case Study;
- Learning crossword;
- Access to the VMEdu Mobile App for convenient access to all learning materials;
- Three attempts at the online SMC assessment. Following the course, access will be provided to the trainee to attempt the SMC certification assessment (included in the cost of the SMC course) and the trainee gets 3 attempts;
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certificate (upon completion of the course and passing the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) assessment).
This on-demand Scrum Master Certified course is is available to access 24/7 for 180 days after purchase. Indeed, once you purchase the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) course and exam you will then receive your login details and will be able to access the course at any time you like.
Who is the Scrum Master Certified course for?
The Scrum Master Certified course (SMC course) is designed for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master. In particular, it is well suited to those who work in a Scrum environment already, as well as project managers, project team members and developers, technical co-ordinators, team managers / leaders, program and portfolio managers.
During this training course, you will learn:
- The parallels between improvisational theatre and Agile development;
- How to engage more with your team members;
- Resilience from accepting failure and being positive;
- How to collaborate through co-creation with others;
- Creative problem solving techniques and coaching styles.
About the SBOK Guide
As part of the Scrum Master Certified course, you will be provided with a comprehensive manual for study
purposes. The manual, ‘A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK® Guide)’, is intended for use as a Scrum reference
and knowledge guide.
Although the SBOK® Guide is over 400 pages long, its contents are organised for easy reference, regardless of the reader’s prior knowledge on the subject of Scrum and Agility.
The SBOK® Guide makes reference from the combined knowledge and insight gained from thousands of project deliveries across a variety of organisations and industries. The development of the SBOK is a collaborative effort from a large number of Scrum and Agile experts and practitioners in a variety of disciplines.
Scrum, as defined in the SBOK® Guide, is applicable to the following:
• Portfolios, programs, and/or projects in any industry;
• Products, services, or any other results to be delivered to stakeholders;
• Projects of any size or complexity;
Wide adoption of the SBOK® Guide framework standardises how Scrum is applied to projects across organisations globally,
as well as significantly helps to improve their Return on Investment. Additionally, it promotes greater thought and
deliberation regarding the application of Scrum to many types of projects, which will in turn contribute towards expanding and enriching the body of knowledge.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Some of the concepts and references in the SBOK® Guide differ from that of The Scrum Guide.