Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course Overview
In our high quality, two-day online Scrum@Scale Practitioner course, run by world-leading scaled Scrum experts, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to transform your organisation into a scaled Agile enterprise. Join our Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course, to learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills at scale, across multiple Scrum teams.
If you are seeing benefits of using Scrum within your organisation, and want to learn how to harness the additional beneits of multiple Scrum teams collaborating across multiple environments and/or locations, then our Scrum@Scale course is perfect for you.
Designed by Scrum co-creator, Dr Jeff Sutherland, the Scrum@Scale operating system/framework has been stress-tested and battle-hardened since the early 1980s, in some of the most diverse, intense, and high-performance environments on earth.
The interesting Scrum@Scale course is a combination of lectures, interactive exercises, assignments and discussions, as well as engaging real-world case studies. Your Edinburgh Agile Scrum@Scale course instructor is a leading Scrum@Scale trainer who has extensive hands-on experience of practicing Scrum!
Join Edinburgh Agile, one of the world’s leading Agility consultancies, on our Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner courses online and in classrooms across the world!
Book Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Courses
Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Overview
What You Will Learn
The Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner training course leaves trainees more knowledgeable and confident in many areas of scaling Scrum:
- How to facilitate scaled Scrum cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten people, or with hundreds or thousands;
- How to create and prioritise a scaled Scrum transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling;
- How to measure and improve key Scrum metrics at a scaled level;
- How to use Scrum Patterns to deliver five times as much work WITHOUT adding new teams;
- The scaled responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership;
- Real-world case studies of the implementation of Scrum@Scale.
What You Will Receive
- Two days/14 to 16 hours of high-quality interactive instruction from our expert Scrum@Scale trainer;
- Access to course materials;
- Two-year membership to Scrum@Scale, where additional materials and information about Scrum@Scale and scaled Scrum are available;
- Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale assessment, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner certificate signed by the co-creator of Scrum and Scrum@Scale; Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
- The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s)
- Project Management Professionals ® (PMP) can claim 16 PMI PDUs
Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Students of official PSM classes are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I.
Attendees who attend the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course, and go on to pass the PSM I certification assessment will receive:
Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) certificate;
Professional Scrum Master Course Audience
The Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course is suitable for anyone who is about to start scaling Scrum or has already gathered some experience and wants to deepen their understanding of implementing and succeeding with large-scale Scrum. Examples of previous CSaSP course attendees are:
- Product Managers;
- Product Owners;
- Scrum Masters;
- Project Managers and Programme Managers;
- Agile Coaches;
- Organisational Leaders, Head Of Departements, CTOs;
- Those interested in working on or with a large scale Scrum implementations.
Book Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Courses
Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course FAQs
The Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course (CSaSP course) is a 2-day scaled Scrum training course that trains you on the Scrum@Scale operating model/framework. The CSaSP course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and trains core awareness of the Scrum, Agile/Lean movement, and scaling the aforementioned at an enterprise level.
In order to obtain Scrum@Scale Practitioner certification, you need to attend a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) class and pass the related CSaSP online assessment.
The CSaSP exam is generally easy to pass. As you will have attended a two-day CSaSP training course prior to taking the exam you will be in a strong position to pass the CSaSP exam and obtain your Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner credential.
Our Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner courses range from £695 to £1195 depending on the format, trainer, location and other variables. For more information about our Scrum@Scale Practitioner (CSaSP) courses click here.
Yes, the Scrum@Scale Practitioner certification requires renewal after 2 years. If your certification is about to expire or has expired, you may renew it by paying a $50 renewal fee and passing the most up-to-date version of the Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam.
The Sketchy Guide to Scrum@Scale
Edinburgh Agile are very proud to support The Sketchy Guide to Scrum@Scale … a visual learning aid for any Agilist interested in learning more about Scrum@Scale.
Read the guide for free at: The Sketchy Guide to Scrum@Scale
Why Train with Edinburgh Agile?
Edinburgh Agile trainers have years of real-life working and teaching experience. Learn from practitioners, not just from theorists.
We offer the most competitive Agile training prices in the UK, Europe, USA and across the globe.
Trusted & Approved
All our trainers are approved/certified by the organisations and bodies they are training for.
Get in Touch
Copyright Edinburgh Agile – All rights reserved.