Change is hard… and successful organizational change is even harder! In this volatile, complex and ever competitive world, most organizational leaders know that change is required and desire an understanding of how to do it successfully! There are many Agility frameworks that discuss WHAT an organization should change to, however none drill deep into the complexities of HOW to truly change! Indeed few frameworks and courses convey the essential specific behaviors and mind-sets needed to successfully embrace change.
During this four session Enterprise Agility training course, which is equivalent to the standard two-day course, you will learn the secrets that differentiate truly successful modern companies from those that fail to adapt to today’s constantly changing market conditions! This online Enterprise Agility course will provide knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an a successful Agile enterprise! You will learn about a set of revolutionary principles and techniques that will help you create responsive people and organizations that challenge traditional thinking (and even many Agile concepts).
Based on, and supported by the best-selling Leading Exponential Change book, the interesting Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course is a combination of lectures, interactive exercises, and real-world case studies. Your remote instructor is an Enterprise expert who has hands-on experience of establishing Agility with large enterprises and leading successful Agile transformations in large scale organisations!
The Enterprise Agility course is suitable for trainees across the globe… each live online session (each Monday in May – 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th May 2021) starts at 1:30pm UK GMT and finishes at 5:00pm UK GMT. This makes the course perfect for people in South and North America (East Coast), Canada, UK, and Europe to name just a few example locations!
Benefits of Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) Certification
Following attendance on the Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course, as a you will:
- Develop an understanding of how organizations can deliver value in disruptive markets and maintain organizational health;
- Learn about the five layers of Enterprise Agility and how they can be used to establish solid long lasting ability to deliver change;
- Focus on Mental Agility and the supporting science.
- Become skilled in how to accelerate change across diverse organizational structures/silos;
- Specialize in how Leadership and Change-Agents can successfully influence change, even in environments that are hostile towards change!
The Enterprise Agility Masterclass course develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners in a variety of large-scale contexts.
What you will receive:
- Four sessions of high-quality interactive enterprise Agility training from Erich Bühler; a leading Enterprise Agility expert and best-selling author; as well as Paul Beckett; a scaled Scrum/Agile consultant who has been trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland;
- Free access to online Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course materials;
- Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) certificate (upon completion of the Enterprise Agility Masterclass course and the official Enterprise Agility Masterclass exam);
- Free access to an electronic (e-book) version of the book; Leading Exponential Change (which is made available prior to the course for optional advanced reading).
Who should attend the Enterprise Agility Masterclass Course?
The Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) is designed for change agents and organizational leadership who are responsible for and/or involved in the introduction and establishment of Enterprise Agility across large organizations. People in the following roles will be interested in this advanced Agility course:
- Organisation Leaders;
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOS;
- Head Of/Directors;
- Transformation Coaches;
- Cultural experts;
- HR experts;
- Product Managers;
- Product Owners;
- Scrum Masters;
- Project Managers;
- Agile Coaches;
- Anyone interested in, working on or responsible for, large scale Agile implementation.
This Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course online takes place over four sessions using state-of-the-art technology:
- Monday 3rd May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 10th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 17th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
- Monday 24th May 2021 – 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm GMT UK
This course is specifically designed to cater for trainees across the globe. Indeed the timing of this course supports trainees attending, for example; from South America (Santiago, São Paulo, Buenos Aires), east coast North America (Florida, Washington, New York), Canada (Toronto), the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and India.
Attendance on all four parts/sessions of the online Enterprise Agility Masterclass course (as listed above) is required in order to undertake the assessment and obtain the certication.
The online/live course includes regular breaks for comfort and effective learning.
Remote/Online Course Logistics
Our remote/online Enterprise Agility training courses are held using state-of-the-art technology. The course uses a combination of the Zoom video and audio conferencing platform and Miro visual collaboration platform.
Upon sign-up of to the Enterprise Agility Masterclass course, you will be sent a calendar invitation with Zoom video/audio conference details as well as information about Miro.
It is recommended you download the Zoom app onto your PC for best learning experience.
Your Enterprise Agility Trainer(s)
Erich R. Bühler is influential professional and global reference in Enterprise Agility and change management. Erich has helped companies on 5 continents, and is the author of the best-selling book on Leading Exponential Change (available in 3 languages); containing new theories, paradigms and practices about Enterprise Agility, that are now being used by change consultants around the world.
Organizations that have benefited from Erich’s consultancy include AXA Insurance, British Telecom, Manulife Insurance, Mastercard, Microsoft, The London Stock Exchange, Westpac Bank, Wholefoods NZ and more…
Erich is also the author of The Organizational Pill, a free resource aimed at teaching other change professionals new skills. Furthermore he has helped Scrum Alliance with webinars and co-trained with several certified instructors. He has also organized the first Scrum Day in Valencia (Spain) in 2015 and in 2016 (Chile), where the proceeds were donated to charity.
Paul Beckett is an Agile consultant with significant hands-on experience of Scrum and other Agile disciplines. He was trained by Jeff Sutherland (the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale) and other leading Scrum trainers/authors including Geoff Watts, Mike Cohn and Gunther Verheyen.
Paul is also the author/visualiser of The Sketchy Guide to Scrum. Click here to view The Sketchy Guide to Scrum.
You can find out more about Paul at his LinkedIn profile: Click here for LinkedIn profile.
Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) Coverage
The Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) teaches enterprise leadership and change-agents how to successfully deliver change in a variety of large-scale enterprise Agility contexts. The course covers:
Delivering Value and Organizational Health
- Insight into the correct tools to increase flexibility and resilience in traditional companies attempting to accelerate change;
- Understanding how to align expectations when operating in disruptive environments.
Five Layers of Enterprise Agility
- How to establish the foundations and structure for successful Enterprise Agility;
- Understand social systems and how they can be leveraged in large organizations attempting to be Agile;
- Ability to scale Agile mindsets to saturate the entire organization.
The Importance of Mental Agility
- Foundations of Mental Agility and the supporting science.
- Understanding of how Mental Agility supports the delivery of business value and innovation, and reduces internal conflict.
- Techniques to increase Mental Agility in managers and leaders.
How to Accelerate Change across Diverse Organizational Structures
- Introduction into the Neuroscience of Change.
- Insight into how to work in an organization with disparate silos.
- Understanding how to diminish resistance to change
- Incorporating all the essential departments and roles within organization to be part of a successful change initiative.
- How to identify and embrace the correct type of leadership to facilitate change.
How Leadership and Change-Agents Can Successfully Influence Change
- Awareness and understanding of models that will support change leadership in their execution of transformational strategy.
- Awareness and understanding of models to support Change-Agents helping enterprises facilitate change in hostile environments.
he Enterprise Agility Techniques for Change Agents event is based on the best-selling Enterprise Agility book; Leading Exponential Change.
Leading Exponential Change (Second edition, May 2019) unveils the secrets of Enterprise Agility! The way organizations manage change has undergone dramatic shifts, and across the world, organizations have tried to adapt to relentless market innovations by using artificial intelligence, Big Data, the Scrum framework, increasingly connected people, and new mind-sets such as Agile and/or Lean… however… all these approaches have only established disruptive change as a new, relentless reality.
One thing has become clear… human beings are not physiologically prepared for constant alterations in processes, roles, and ways of working!
Realizing that a new approach was needed, the author of Leading Exponential Change, Erich Bühler, developed a set of revolutionary principles and techniques to create responsive people and organizations that challenged traditional thinking (and many Agile concepts).
Drawing on his experience as an international change consultant, the Erich takes you deep into why companies struggle to adapt even when they have the right people. He also analyzes the reasons some consultants face endless obstacles and resistance to change while others succeed.
In Leading Exponential Change, secrets are shared that differentiate the truly remarkable companies from those that fail to adapt to today’s constantly changing market conditions.
For more information about Leading Exponential Change visit Amazon UK, Amazon US and Amazon ES.
Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) Certification and Exam Details
Attendees who attend the Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) course, and go on to pass the certification exam will receive:
Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) certificate;
Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) Exam Details
Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
Time Limit: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 60
Passing Score: 85%
The first, second and third EAM assessment attempts are FREE as they are INCLUDED in the cost of the course. If trainees take the first EAM assessment within 21 days of the end of the class, and do not achieve the 80% certification score, they get 2 free re-attempts.
Further EAM assessment attempts would cost £30.
Enterprise Agility Masterclass (EAM) Prerequisites
To attend this course that focuses on Agility at an enterpirse level, it is strongly recommended that you understand Scrum and other forms of Agility, and that you would have already taken a Scrum Master course (such as CSM or PSM), and/or be very familiar with Scrum introduction materials, such as the Scrum Guide.
Experience of practising Scrum or other forms of team level Agility highly recommended.
For remote/online courses, your refund will be processed in the following scenario:
- Cancellation/Postponement By You – You may decide to cancel or postpone your course up to 72 hours before the first day of the remote/online course… no questions asked! You can either opt for alternative course date or ask for a full (100%) refund. The other course date is subject to our schedule and availability is not guaranteed. If we are unable to offer you your desired date, your money will be refunded.
- Cancellation/postponement By Edinburgh Agile – In the very unlikely event that we have to cancel your course, you will entitled to either an alternative course date or a full (100%). In such a scenario, all participants will be informed well in advance via email.
- Last Minute Cancellation or No-shows by You – No refund is offered if you do not contact us 72 hours (or more) in advance, or do not show up on the day, of the workshop. Informing one day before the class is also considered no-show and no refund is offered in such cases.
- Content/Trainer quality – For any of our remote/online training courses, you are offered the first 25% of the duration of the course to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer or training is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, directly notify the trainer by private message and then exit the session. You will be entitled to 100% of your money refuned.
Q. How soon will my refund be processed?
A. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours of your request, from the Edinburgh Agile side. Your bank may take 3-5 days.
Q. Do you contact me when I request a refund?
A. We may contact you to understand your feedback but never to persuade you against the refund.
Q. Can I buy future courses if I asked for a refund now?
A. Of course. There is no reason for not having you in our future courses! You are very welcome to join in any of our future courses!
Q. Will I keep getting the free content and support if I asked for a refund?
A. We won’t segregate or block you if you have asked for a refund. You will still be able to explore our free content, remain a member of our LinkedIn groups, and attend our webinars, offline free/paid events or workshops.