During this cutting-edge one-day online Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) training course, you will learn how to apply Kanban practices. The Team Kanban Practitioner TKP training course provides an overview of the Kanban Method, its core principles, and the practices for its implementation. It is an ideal introduction to Kanban for software development team individuals, managers and others engaged in knowledge work wanting to learn how to be effective within a Kanban team.
This course has been created by leading Kanban experts, including David J. Anderson.
The course offers an interesting and engaging mix of theory, pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based case studies, that can be taken away and implemented immediately.
Our remote trainers are industry-leading experts in Kanban practices, and have extensive hands-on experience of practicing Scrum, Kanban, and both together!
Being online, the Team Kanban Practitioner course is suitable for trainees across the globe… the course runs on 12th July 2021 and each day starts at 9:00 am UK GMT (9:00 am CET) and finishes at 5:00 pm UK GMT (5:00 pm CET). This makes this Team Kanban Practitioner course perfect for people in the UK and across Europe in particular.
What you will receive:
- One day of high-quality interactive training from a leading Scrum with Kanban trainer;
- Official course materials;
- Free eBook “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for your Technology Business” by David Anderson;
- US$10 off of the eBook “Kanban From The Inside” by Mike Burrows;
- Membership of Kanban University;
- Membership to the alumni community and 20% off of future classes;
- 8 Scrum Alliance SEUs;
- 8 hours technical Project Management Institute PDUs.
Who should attend the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course?
Our Team Kanban Practitioner course is for anyone doing Agile, including Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Agile team members. The training course is particularly beneficial for those people within an organisation who use Kanban to deliver products to the market and want to gain a clear understanding of how the flow works within the context of Kanban.
This Team Kanban Practitioner course takes place online over one-day using state-of-the-art technology:
- Monday 12th July – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UK GMT / 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CET.
Being online and interactive, this TKP course is specifically designed to cater to trainees across the globe, and particularly across the UK and Europe. Indeed, the timing of this course supports trainees attending from, for example; Edinburgh, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Budapest to name just a few locations.
Attendance on all parts of the course (as listed above) is required.
The course includes regular breaks for comfort and effective learning.
Remote/Online Course Logistics
This Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) remote/online course utilises state-of-the-art technology in order to support communication and learning. The course uses a combination of the Zoom video and audio conferencing platform and the Mural and Google Jamboard collaboration platforms.
Upon sign-up of the course, you will be sent a calendar invitation with Zoom video/audio conference details as well as information about using Mural and Google Jamboard.
Your Remote Team Kanban Practitioner Trainer(s)
About your Team Kanban Practitioner course trainers…
David’s professional experience spans roles of; Agile Trainer, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Kanban Service Delivery Manager, Team Leader and Software Developer in a variety of industries, including finance, eCommerce, social housing and education.
David believes in servant leadership, and he values environments where empowerment, autonomy and flexibility enable teams to do the best work possible.
He is committed to continuous learning and development in himself and others. He is passionate about getting the best out of teams and seeing people reach their full potential.
David is active in the global Agile community, including blogging, and speaking at conferences and meetups around the world.
Glaudia started her technology career in 2005 as a development team member in a Scrum team. Since then she has worked with software and non-software development teams in various capacities, from facilitating training and workshops to getting deeply involved ‘in the trenches’ with teams.
Glaudia is passionate about helping organisations identify how value to the customer is delivered, by evaluating what work is performed, by whom, where the bottlenecks and waste are, and what steps organisations can take incrementally to improve flow and deliver value.
Team Kanban Practitioner Course Coverage
The Team Kanban Practitioner course covers:
- What is Kanban;
- Experiencing interactive Kanban simulation;
- Kanban principles and practices;
- Introduction to Kanban charts;
- Applying Kanban in a team;
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
Students are challenged to think in terms of using Kanban to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Gain a clear understanding of how the flow works within the context of Kanban;
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Agile Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency;
- Understand how to effectively use the Kanban practices;
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work.
Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) Course Certification and Assessment Details
There is no assessment examination. Attendees who attend the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course will receive:
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential from Kanban University;
Team Kanban Practitioner Course Prerequisites
All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
For remote/online courses, your refund will be processed in the following scenario:
- Cancellation/Postponement By You – You may decide to cancel or postpone your course up to 72 hours before the first day of the remote/online course… no questions asked! You can either opt for alternative course date or ask for a full (100%) refund. The other course date is subject to our schedule and availability is not guaranteed. If we are unable to offer you your desired date, your money will be refunded.
- Cancellation/postponement By Edinburgh Agile – In the very unlikely event that we have to cancel your course, you will entitled to either an alternative course date or a full (100%). In such a scenario, all participants will be informed well in advance via email.
- Last Minute Cancellation or No-shows by You – No refund is offered if you do not contact us 72 hours (or more) in advance, or do not show up on the day, of the workshop. Informing one day before the class is also considered no-show and no refund is offered in such cases.
- Content/Trainer quality – For any of our remote/online training courses, you are offered the first 25% of the duration of the course to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer or training is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, directly notify the trainer by private message and then exit the session. You will be entitled to 100% of your money refuned.
Q. How soon will my refund be processed?
A. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours of your request, from the Edinburgh Agile side. Your bank may take 3-5 days.
Q. Do you contact me when I request a refund?
A. We may contact you to understand your feedback but never to persuade you against the refund.
Q. Can I buy future courses if I asked for a refund now?
A. Of course. There is no reason for not having you in our future courses! You are very welcome to join in any of our future courses!
Q. Will I keep getting the free content and support if I asked for a refund?
A. We won’t segregate or block you if you have asked for a refund. You will still be able to explore our free content, remain a member of our LinkedIn groups, and attend our webinars, offline free/paid events or workshops.